Easter falls on April 1st this year (we’re not kidding), which means it is not too far off. We’re already getting ready here at Bradshaw Cadillac. If you want to make some plans this year, here are some fun Easter activities for you to do with your family.
- Plant a garden. Easter is the perfect time of year to welcome in the spring. Plant a garden to celebrate. Flowers like marigolds, petunias, and tulips will quickly brighten up any yard.
- Do some baking. Along with creating a cute bunny-shaped cake, try a few traditional Easter recipes like shaped Easter bread and lamb.
- Decorate your baskets. Buy some plain Easter baskets and let your kids have fun decorating them. Use ribbons, fake flowers, and other decorations to make a beautiful, unique basket. Use a hot glue gun to attach the decorations.
- Take pictures. Easter is traditionally a time when we all dress in our best. While everyone is all decked out, take some family pictures.
- Go on a hunt. Everyone loves hunting Easter eggs. Depending on the weather, either hide some eggs in your yard or around your house. We recommend using plastic eggs so if any are lost, you don’t end up with rotten eggs.
We hope you have a very enjoyable Easter holiday this year!