While actors are usually the stars of movies, there are many times where their cars play just as big a role as they do, almost becoming their own characters. If you love Cadillac cars and movies as much as we do here at Bradshaw Cadillac, then you have to watch these great movies with Cadillacs.
- 48 Hours. This is the movie where Eddie Murphy made his film debut. He plays a police officer who teams up with Nick Nolte to find two cop-killers. A 1964 Cadillac DeVille Convertible plays a big role in the movie.
- Breakout. In 1975, Charles Bronson stared in this action film. A 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz can be seen throughout the movie.
- Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid. Released in 1982, this comedic mystery movie stars Steve Martin. It is set in the 1940s and features a 1941 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special.
- Ghostbusters. In 1984, if you had some spooky happenings in your house, who did you call? The Ghostbusters, of course. They arrived in their 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor ambulance.
- Coupe de Ville. This 1990 comedy stars a 1954 Cadillac Series 62 convertible and follows the journey of three brothers as they drive from Detroit to Miami.
Let us know if you see any other wonderful Cadillacs on screen the next time you go to the theater.